About our Governing Body
Our Governing Body is responsible for:
- Promoting the involvement of all GP members in the work of the CCG
- Engaging with patients, the public, and other stakeholders
- Developing the vision, values and culture of the CCG and setting strategy in consultation with the Council of Members
- Identifying areas that could be improved to ensure better health, better outcomes, and better value for the residents of Tameside and Glossop
- Increasing the capability, competence, and capacity of primary care, and the proportion of health and social care provided by primary and community services
- Developing plans that address local health inequalities
- Promoting an innovative approach to healthcare in Tameside and Glossop.
How can I get involved?
The Governing Body meetings are held in public. These meetings are usually held at Dukinfield Town Hall, King Street, Dukinfield, SK16 4LA and are advertised on this website.
Find out details of the next meeting here.