About our Governing Body
Our Governing Body is responsible for:
- Promoting the involvement of all GP members in the work of the CCG
- Engaging with patients, the public, and other stakeholders
- Developing the vision, values and culture of the CCG and setting strategy in consultation with the Council of Members
- Identifying areas that could be improved to ensure better health, better outcomes, and better value for the residents of Tameside and Glossop
- Increasing the capability, competence, and capacity of primary care, and the proportion of health and social care provided by primary and community services
- Developing plans that address local health inequalities
- Promoting an innovative approach to healthcare in Tameside and Glossop.
How can I get involved?
The Governing Body meetings are held in public. These meetings are usually held at:
NHS Tameside and Glossop Clinical Commissioning Group,
and are advertised on this website.
Find out details of the next meeting here.